Connect With Us:
- Prova Education Series
- The GI Health Initiative
- From Guideline to Practice: Managing Challenging Cases in Primary Care
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Bridging the Gaps in Care
- Getting the Red Out: Conjunctivitis and Ocular-nasal Allergies
- Project Oncology
- Clinician's Commentary
- Diabetes: Optimal Glycemic Control and Preventing Complications
- Assessing and Managing Chronic Pain in Primary Care: Applying Evidence to Clinicial Practice
- Best Practices in the Ongoing Management of Patients with Hemophilia
- Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease in Children: Optimizing Vaccine Strategies
- Preterm and Low Birth Weight Infant Nutrition
- Genetic Profiling in Early-Stage Breast Cancer and Beyond
- Medical Resources and References
From Guideline to Practice: Managing Challenging Cases in Primary Care
This complimentary full-day CME activity provides primary care professionals with the knowledge and skill sets needed to effectively provide standard-of-care medicine within the constraints of a busy office setting. Faculty thought-leaders will address overcoming barriers preventing optimal patient outcomes with the end objective of improving guideline adherence and overall practice performance. This activity will also focus on the importance of interpersonal patient communication in practice to improve the overall health and wellness of patients.
|From Guideline to Practice: Managing Challenging Cases in Primary Care||June 14, 2013 7:15 AM to 3:45 PM||Adoba Hotel Dearborn/Detroit, Dearborn, MI||Learn more / register »|
|From Guideline to Practice: Managing Challenging Cases in Primary Care||October 25, 2013 7:15 AM to 3:30 PM||Hilton Pasadena, Pasadena, CA||Learn more / register »|
Additional Dates and Locations Coming Soon!
Note: All course materials will be sent via email. This includes syllabi, pre- and post-surveys, evaluations and CME certificates/certificates of participation.
This course is designed to meet the Continuing Medical Education needs of the practicing Family Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner.
The Omnia-Prova Education Collaborative, Inc. (TOPEC) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.