Connect With Us:
- Prova Education Series
- Clinician's Guide to Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Controversial Guidelines for Breast Cancer Screening for Women at Average Risk
- Diagnosing and Managing Hospitalized Patients with Hyponatremia: Optimizing Outcomes
- Diagnosis and Management of Hyponatremia in Patients with SIADH
- Managing Hyponatremia in Patients with Cirrhosis
- Managing Hyponatremia in Patients with Heart Failure
- The GI Health Initiative
- Project Oncology
- Clinician's Commentary
- Answers from the Experts
- Assessing and Managing Chronic Pain in Primary Care: Applying Evidence to Clinicial Practice
- Best Practices in the Ongoing Management of Patients with Hemophilia
- Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease in Children: Optimizing Vaccine Strategies
- Preterm and Low Birth Weight Infant Nutrition
- Genetic Profiling in Early-Stage Breast Cancer and Beyond
- Resources and References
The Evolving Practice of Primary Care
Join us for our three-day conference focusing on practice issues critical to primary care. Designed to provide tools and information you can put to immediate use in your medical practice, our expert faculty will address key topics including STI screening and testing, obesity, type 2 diabetes, contraception, chronic musculoskeletal pain and much more. It is the aim of this program to “uncover the missing pieces," addressing topics from different perspectives in order to provide a complete approach to even your atypical patients.
This course is designed to meet the Continuing Medical Education needs of the practicing Family Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner.
Check out our exciting changes!
An Enhanced Education Experience
Satellite Radio Conference Coverage
This year’s conference will feature coverage from ReachMD XM Channel 167 including expert interviews and conference highlights.
Bring Your iPad or Laptop
Add to your lecture experience by:
• Participating in social media discussions
• Downloading educational materials
• Responding to survey questions
Social Media Coverage
• Send us your input prior to the meeting
• Provide feedback during the meeting
• Connect with healthcare professionals across the U.S.
Visit the Exhibit Hall
Take advantage of the opportunity to visit our conference supporters and exhibitors in our Exhibit Hall during designated program breaks and meals.
Colposcopy Masters Course
1 in 3 lesions are missed during routine colposcopy. Don’t be a statistic! Attend this interactive, case-based presentation with colpo-cyto-viro-histo correlations! Click here for details.
Be a part of the new interactive format at this year’s conference including:
• Case Reviews: Detailed cases to simulate real world experiences and promote group discussion
• Expert Interviews: An onstage dialogue between two or more of our knowledgeable faculty members
• Faculty Roundtables: Hear multiple medical viewpoints as our faculty discuss a variety of topics
• Ripped From the Headlines: Advice on counseling patients on the latest medical topics they are reading in the news