Connect With Us:
- Prova Education Series
- The GI Health Initiative
- From Guideline to Practice: Managing Challenging Cases in Primary Care
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Bridging the Gaps in Care
- Getting the Red Out: Conjunctivitis and Ocular-nasal Allergies
- Project Oncology
- Clinician's Commentary
- Diabetes: Optimal Glycemic Control and Preventing Complications
- Assessing and Managing Chronic Pain in Primary Care: Applying Evidence to Clinicial Practice
- Best Practices in the Ongoing Management of Patients with Hemophilia
- Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease in Children: Optimizing Vaccine Strategies
- Preterm and Low Birth Weight Infant Nutrition
- Genetic Profiling in Early-Stage Breast Cancer and Beyond
- Medical Resources and References
Assessing and Managing Chronic Pain in Primary Care: Applying Evidence to Clinicial Practice
The live meetings for this activity have already taken place. Don't forget to visit the virtual clinic below for more information and to earn CME credits.
Pain ECHOTM: A CME Self-Study
Assessing and Managing Chronic Pain in Primary Care: Applying Evidence to Clinical Practice
This program is no longer available for CME credits.
This course is designed to meet the Continuing Medical Education needs of practicing family physicians, internists and other healthcare professionals within these fields.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of The Omnia-Prova Education Collaborative, Inc. ("TOPEC") and Prova Education. TOPEC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Commercial Support Statement
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from Lilly USA, LLC.